Bestfriend On Eternality Heaven



Look for me in hell if I do not have in heaven ... ..

Seek me in hell, and I would like to take me to Heaven ..

Visiting a friend who was sick, he grasped my hand and pulled it to his face, want to whisper something ..

In tears welling and utterance choppy he said, "if you do not see me hang in heaven, please ask God where I am, help me then ..."

She sobbed cry, and then I hugged her and put my face in his shoulder. I whispered, "God willing, God willing, I will also do that if we hang hang also do not see me in heaven ..."

We cried together, who knows how long ...

When I left the hospital ward, I remember order ...

The actual order was ever ordered by a great scholar, Ibn Jawzi, who said to his companion, crying:

"If you do not meet me in heaven with you, so please ask God about me; Our Lord, so and so while the world always reminds us of you, then insert him with us in heaven. "

Ibn Jawzi like this remind rely on a hadith:

"When the people of Paradise has gone into heaven, and they did not find their companions who are always with them first in the world, so they prayed to God; O Lord! we do not see our friends in the world while praying with us, fast with us and fight with us ... "

Then God said, "Go to hell, then remove your friends that in his heart there is faith, though only by deed".
(Ibn Mubarak in the book Az Zuhd)

So my friends,

In the old, those who choose it can help us not only the world, but to the afterlife ..

Look for friends who always worship, the congregation prayed, fasted and always wanted to faith, and strive to establish the religion.

Find a friend who invites to the science, encouraging kindness, consensus for welfare work, and always told the truth.

People who searched for business affairs, work, friends, watch football, fishing buddy, friends milling around, a friend told me that fb for political, social media friends to chat about the world, will be split on a dead line and each one will only bring yourself.

But friends who do right, will find us to be together to heaven ....

Go check yourself, whether there is a friend who se like this in our lives, or that there may be worse than we ...

Let's act now, less time with friends who just tend to line the world, find a friend who can bring us together to heaven, because we can not expect us only to worship God looked paradise ..

Pelbagaikanlah effort, hope one of them will get caught, bring us to the gates of heaven ....

Al-Hasan Al-Basri said:

"Increase mukminmu friends, because they have the power of intercession on the Day of Judgment."

Close your eyes, think, .. who presumably among friends we will find and bring us together to heaven ..

If not, start today to make friends to heaven as a personal mission.

Presumably on who you can leave a message like this?

Popular posts from this blog

Four Kings Of The World

The Biography Of Shaikh Salim al-Hilali

Signs Of Death By Imam Ghazali