Love Someone Who Non-Muslim And What We Must Do


Love someone who non muslim
Indeed, love is a mystery whose power often deceive people feel and make them do anything to be able to improve it. It was feeling the heart of someone who appears due to an interest in something that he likes.
That's what happens to us when we love who was Christian or different religion. Surely there is something (excess) in that person that makes us so interested in him until intend to continue the relationship than just knew each other into love and love.
Whatever the appeal to us but there is one very basic things we need to consider as a Muslim, as mentioned Allah is his religion. This shall be the first and main consideration for us in view of our potential partner because in a household that became its leader was the husband. Husband who most plays and control characters in it until the formation of families and children. He was the one most responsible for the righteousness of the people who were under his control it. Obviously if he is a pious, that would bring his wife and child into a pious people and vice versa.

Allah Ta'ala Says
ولا تنكحوا المشركات حتى يؤمن ولأمة مؤمنة خير من مشركة ولو أعجبتكم ولا تنكحوا المشركين حتى يؤمنوا ولعبد مؤمن خير من مشرك ولو أعجبكم أولئك يدعون إلى النار والله يدعو إلى الجنة والمغفرة بإذنه ويبين آياته للناس لعلهم يتذكرون
It means: "And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. Truly a believing slave woman is better than women polytheists, even though he impress you. And do not marry idolaters (with the women believers) until they believe. Truly a believing slave is better than the polytheists, even though he impress you. they invite to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and pardon by His permission. and Allah explains His verses (His commandments) to mankind that they may take heed. "(QS. Al Baqoroh: 221)

The verse explains that somehow remained a Muslim before Allah is better than the idolaters (non-Muslims) however its appeal.
Yes ... we have not been up to the level of marriage, but it is worth considering that early on because it certainly will we nurture relationships with people that will lead to a marriage as well as a rule refers to "Close a path (evil)".
However, we remain willing was with him then let us not marry him before he became a Muslim and we strongly believe that his Islam-if God wills-is absolutely not a hoax and playfulness, as most of them. The scholars agreed that it is forbidden for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man. And if we think about side-effect for future truly it's not reccommended.

Pray for him/her to become a muslim
As for the law of a Muslim who prayed for someone who disbelieve get guidance then this is not prohibited, as contained in the hadeeth some of them:
1. From Abu Hurairoh said that Thufail bin 'Amr ad-Thufail Dausiy bin' Amr (ad Dausiy) came to the Holy Prophet and said, "Surely (those) Daus has been wretched, sinful and reluctant then pray to God for them. 'Then he Allah said, "O Allah give guidance to (people) Daus, and go you see them." (HR. Bukhari and Muslim)
2. It was narrated from Abu Hurairoh saying that I take my mother embraced Islam while he was still shirk then he let out to me about the Prophet's something I do not like it. I also went to the Messenger of Allah crying I said, 
"O Messenger of Allah! I take my mother to embrace Islam but he was reluctant to me and this day I asked her and she let out to me about you that I do not like it. Then pray to God so that He swt provide guidance (guidance) to the mother of Abu Hurairoh. The Apostle also said, 'O Allah give guidance to Mrs. Abu Hurairoh.' So I came out happily for the prayer of the Prophet of Allah. 
When I came when my mother in a dry state, and he heard a step both feet and he said, 'stay where you are.'. then I heard the sound of water, Abu Hurairoh said my mother a bath and dressed length and hasten wear a khimar (veils to the chest) and then opened the door and said, 
'O Abu Hurairoh I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is servant and His apostles .'- Abu Hurairoh say-so I went back to the Messenger of God-I see him with cries of joy-Abu Hurairoh said-I said, 
'O Messenger of Allah has indeed granted cheer your prayers and He swt has given guidance to the mother Abu Hurairoh. 'He saw also praised God and said,' congratulations .'- Abu Hurairoh said-I said, 'O Messenger of Allah pray to God to give me and my mother's devotion to his fellow servants who believe and give them the love of our -he said-then the Messenger of Allah said, 
"O Allah give both your servant-namely Abu Hurairoh and mother-love to thy servants who believe and give them a love for the believers." so there is not a believers are created and heard by me even though I did not see it unless that person must love me. "(HR. Muslim)

Popular posts from this blog

Four Kings Of The World

The Biography Of Shaikh Salim al-Hilali

Signs Of Death By Imam Ghazali